Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 7, January 15, 2014

So, I said 100 day journey and everyday I imagine will be an adventure.  I am completing the first 7 days of the 100 days.  I rocked the entire day yesterday UNTIL after dinner.  I couldn't stop eating.  I had a large dinner with salad and a lot of chicken and green beans and then... it went down hill.  I ate the pita bread with a ton of hummus and then some potato chips.  I didn't eat as many potato chips as I would typically be eating but ended up going to bed not feeling good about the day's eating as well as with a HUGE stomach ache.  So, lesson learned.  NO HUMMUS, NO POTATO CHIPS.  

I ate my breakfast yesterday with a piece of fruit and oatmeal.  I ate 2 candies yesterday, I ate the lunch I packed and a piece of fruit.  I walked after work just like I planned.  I ate a healthy dinner.  I did everything as planned and then it fell apart.  I don't want to beat myself up, but I'm disappointed that I allowed myself that break in my eating.  I also didn't prepare any food for tonight or tomorrow night.  I will need to stay on track tonight to make sure I make it happen for us.  I also forgot to weigh myself AGAIN this morning.  I literally just thought about that right now.  I need to set it out, somehow, like my clothes, the night before.  Maybe I can leave a note for myself on top of my clothes since that is one of the first things I do when I wake up.  I could also change my alarm message to remind me but I don't really read the message.

I feel so stressed today.  On Monday, things went so well because I was productive, I was not stressed just knocking things out one at a time.  Now, I feel so much stress because of this silly office seating issue.  I'm concerned what type of fall out will happen next week.  I think it will be awkward for everyone.  I'm hoping this doesn't mess with my typical routine or the routine of my personal team.  

I am going to implement one new thing today and that will be if I get hungry, I will get up to grab a drink before I eat anything.  I will also try to force my hand to grab a piece of fruit first before something else.  We'll see how it works out.

So, so far, so good today.  Actually even a little better than expected.  I ate a banana, my oatmeal with sugar and then an orange.  It's already 11:45 so lunch is coming soon enough.  I have a meeting from 1-2 and then a quick break before a class from 3-4.  Then I have the personal trainer this evening and I will also have dinner of stir fry chicken and vegetables.  I will need to figure out a plan for tonight because Mike will be out late tonight.  I need to be good to myself and not eat after dinner.  That will be a little difficult so I will need to strategize to be sure I am successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment